The following are the requirements for this production. Stage plot is forthcoming. Please feel free to reach out to the Artist with any questions or concerns. We’re very flexible and happy to work with the venue to achieve the best performance possible. Thank you!
Technical Personnel Needs
One primary technician will need to be provided by the venue. Additional crew may be
required at the discretion of this technician. Necessary sound elements will include:
- FOH Audio
- Responsible for audio setup, equipment as stated in this rider, monitor mix, FOH mix,
- Available for setup, initial mix, and rehearsal.
- Available for sound check, performance, and strike.
- Exact times TBD
Lighting elements may include the following, within the limitations of lighting instruments and needs:
- Responsible for creating and executing lighting looks, adjusting focus and hang as needed, etc.
- Available for setup, focus, and rehearsal.
- Available for performance and strike.
- Exact times TBD
- One, full-size grand piano, tuned and dusted or
- One, 88 key keyboard, fully weighted keys
Microphones, Stands, and System Input Requirements:
- Fully mic’d grand piano or keyboard
- Sean will likely play with the lid prop at mid-stick
- Mic to your preference, we’re not too picky
- 2 vocal microphones, wireless handheld
- Leslie Mauldin
- Sean Rogers, with boom stand at piano
- 1 instrument microphone, Shure SM57 or equivalent
- Acoustic guitar-optional
- All on boom stands with tripod base
- 1 DI boxes
- Acoustic guitar
- 2 stage wedges, each on individual busses
- Leslie, Sean, Piano, Guitar
- Some doubling up is very likely possible if there are feasibility issues
- None needed
TBD as needed and/or available
- Access to a green room, dressing rooms, and restrooms that are restricted to the public.
- Parking availability for 1 vehicle for musicians and crew. Doesn’t necessarily need to be marked off, just access is sufficient.
- Tables for musicians and crew to be able to sit and eat at.
- Meals are not required for musicians and crew.
- Bottled water at ROOM temp, hot lemon tea with honey set up in the green room.
- Access to WiFi, with password if generally available.
- Pleasant staff and crew to help us share great music with your audience